Monday, July 19, 2010

3D ultrasound and update!

Today was the weekly doc visit, and we had another ultrasound! It was a crazy experience!
First off, Jeremy was suppose to be off of work today and ended up having to cut grass this morning. Well, he made it home about 30 minutes before my appointment, and needed a shower BAD! So he zoomed inside, cleaned up, and off we headed to the appointment. The doctor's office is ATLEAST a 35-40 minute drive, WITHOUT traffic, and going the speed limit.....well..we didn't go the speed limit...infact, we sped with our flashers on because we would have to reschedule if we were late.
We were dangerous, and my mom will probably kill me after reading this, but truth is we were flying, BUT, we ended up making it with ONE minute to spare!

I was so stressed but it turned out to be alot of fun once I got to see Journey! Not only that, the tech did a 3D ultrasound which is not covered on my insurance, and is about $250 out of pocket, but she said she needed the practice, and hooked me up and did it for free! Technology is so wonderful! I never thought I would be able to see him on 3D, but it was really cool!

After the ultrasound, they hooked me up to a machine to see if I was having contractions, and all was negative. :)
Also, she measured him and he weighs 6 lbs already! I have gained 11 lbs total as of this week, so good news is, it's mostly him and not all that delicious pizza I can't seem to get enough of these days!

He's doing wonderful and is very healthy and active! Today makes 36 weeks and 2 days. His due date is August 14th, (my big brother Caleb's birthday) but I don't think he will go that long! The little booger is gonna be making his debut soon and we are now officially excited after seeing his sweet fat cheeks on the screen today!

Posted below are some pictures from the 3D ultrasound...God is so Good!





No comments:

Post a Comment