Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This past weekend was our open house. We had about 6 visitors total between Saturday and Sunday to come check out the house, a few prospective buyers hopefully!

Also, Sunday evening was our weekly house church meeting with Jack's Creek. For those who don't know what this is, House church is something Jack's Creek church of Christ does during the summer to help grow closer with the members by meeting for the evening service in different members home each week through Bible study, prayer, and fellowship.

This week, Jeremy and I were blessed to be able to host at our home!
The turn out was great! We still missed several members who were out of town and unable to come. We sang and continued our study in Hebrews and had some good grub! My mom (Kathy) and sister (Leah) were able to be there as well!





Here's a group picture out from before people started to head back home and the rains came...



Also, today was my weekly doctor visit. I am a smidgen dialated and 10% effaced. So I was told not to travel out of town from now until after the baby is born. I will have another ultrasound on Monday to see how big he is for sure. He seems to think I may come sooner than expected. So, I was told to take things easy for these last couple of weeks, days, (hopefully weeks) however long we end up having left before Journey decides to jump out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment